Supply Chain Management Officer
- work location Rest of Tanzania
Full Time Job
The successful candidate who will be able to analyze data and processes, generate reports & communicate with external suppliers and buyers.
JOB TITLE: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER
WASSHA is a company dealing with solar business and we are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Management Officer. He or she will report directly to our Chief Supply Chain
Officer, and we are interested in improving our speed, efficiency and resource use to increase our company’s overall revenue and provide more reliable service for our customers.
The successful candidate who will be able to analyze data and processes, find creative solutions, generate reports and present findings to upper management and other departments, communicate with external suppliers and buyers, comprehend legal documents, and developing lasting relationships with others. They must proactive problem solvers with a desire to collaborate with others. Also, to render and maintain an effective and efficient procurement function that will ensure value for money when acquiring assets,goods and services.
· Planning delivery timetables.
· Ensuring stores have enough stock.
· Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand.
· Overseeing the ordering and packaging process.
· Monitoring stock levels.
· Tracking products through branch offices to make sure they arrive at their destination.
· Overseeing arrival of shipments.
· Facilitate supply chain management.
· Monitoring the implementation of supply chain policies.
· Ensuring compliance with different statutory legislation.
· Assist in the organization’s procurement functions.
· Contract Management.
· Asset Management.
· Daily management of incoming requests from end users ensuring timeous turn around.
· Conduct monthly demand planning to determine the needs and requirements for good and services.
· Compile procurement reports for internal and external stakeholders.
· And other duties as you will be assigned by your supervisor.
· Good team leader.
· Plenty of initiative and can work unsupervised.
· Knowledge of geography.
· Good communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Google spreadsheets, databases and other IT programs.
· Writing skills.
· Ability to remain calm under pressure and make decisions quickly.
· Integrity and the ability to deal with confidential information are essential.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Financial management skills.
· Planning and organizing skills ability.
· Efficient and accurate with attention to detail.
· Assertiveness and Business acumen.
· Judgement and Negotiations skills.
· Advance Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or relevant field with 3 years’ experience in the supply chain management.
· Familiarity with safety and procedural best practices in SCM .
· Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
· Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
· Computer literacy essential.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should submit their applications to email@example.com indicating:
1. Why you think you qualify for this post
2. Current CV, indicating relevant experience based on previous tasks; and skills that
you are bringing into the organization.
3. Names and contacts of three referees who have supervised you in your previous
4. Email subject should indicate the region you apply for.
apply for Supply Chain Management Officer